The Great WooCommerce Community Survey 2016
Using WooCommerce? Then participate in our 7-minute survey and win 1 of over 70 awesome prizes!
Today we are launching The Great WooCommerce Community Survey powered by WooCommerce and Prospress.
With this short survey we want to paint a picture of the global WooCommerce Community.
To make the participation more attractive we’ve teamed up with our friends at WooCommerce, SkyVerge, SomewhereWarm and Post Status to offer over 70 great prizes including:
- iPad Air 2
- Blade Nano QX RTF Quadcopters
- Tile Mate and Tile Slim Bluetooth trackers
- 20 WooCommerce extension licenses
- A Post Status membership
- 50+ Swag prizes
When it’s done, we’ll share the findings so everyone can make the most of the research. Follow us on Twitter or sign up for our newsletter to be notified.
So what are you doing for the next few minutes? Click here to participate
Terms and Conditions
Updated December 2, 2016 @ 16:26:07 PDT
- The promoter is Prospress Inc.
- There is no monetary entry fee and no purchase necessary to participate in this survey.
- Only one survey entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for survey entries will be 31st December 2016 Pacific Daylight Time. After this date no further entries to the survey will be permitted.
- The route to enter/participate in the survey is via https://prospress.typeform.com/to/SIYTGm
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Prizes are as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random (by software) from all valid entries received during the promotional period.
- Winners will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the survey will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the survey and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the survey will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this survey.
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- To the extent permitted by law, all entrants release from, and indemnify the promoter against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in the survey including (but not limited to) loss of income, loss of opportunity, personal injury and damage to property, whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- This survey is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The personal information collected as part of this survey is collected to enable identification of and communication with winners. Participants may also opt-in to be notified about the release of survey results, future surveys conducted by the promoter or to sign up for the promoters newsletter/mailing list. Participants personal information will only be disclosed to the promoter for these purposes.
- Upon completion of the survey the information provided will be processed and aggregated into a report. The published report/results of the survey will be anonymous.
- By completing the survey, participants are indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.